Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Skeptics Circle

I try not to make too many of these one liner entries but this is a carnival I've really grown to love. The writing is often great and the topics are so interesting. You can pick and choose, of course, but I'm sure it won't let you down.

I've been wanting to hand in a post for the longest time but couldn't come up with anything to write about. I guess I find I'm not that skeptical. Even when I do find someone who truly annoys me with some off base comment I often react very poorly:

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Or something like that.

I don't have the patience to sit and debunk their theory point by point. I often leave that up to the experts, my Skeptics Circle.

My next goal is to debunk something. St. Nate is hostin the next circle and in addition to being one of my favorite sites he's the one who began this whole thing in the first place. so I will make my debut there, I've decided.

This weekend I will be working on the Tangled Bank. Get your entries in because nothing drives a man more nuts than last minute integration. And I'm already crazy!