Thursday, April 14, 2005

Welcome to the NEW Mad House

I’ve wanted to change the look of this page for quite some time now. Finally, I decided on changing the template and toying with it just a bit.

I made that new banner today. I think that it’s “snazzy”. Some people might mistake it for “Chronicle of a Mad Medical House” or “Chronicle of a Medical Mad” since the word “House” is kind of hard to spot. Nonetheless, after a few different creations I decided to go with this one.

As you can see, Madman 2 who was one of the two frontrunners clearly won the competition and took his rightful place in the banner.

I also added Haloscan. Now people can have a much harder time commenting BUT I have trackbacks. Other bloggers will be able to link to my absolutely pointless stories. I promise to have more points in the future. Maybe. Actually, I take that back. I will remain pointless.

In the end, I changed to this template because I wanted the links on the left and I think that it’s easier to read. Now, I just have to figure out what else to stick in the sidebar.

Maybe more change will come, maybe not. Hmmm…the suspense is killing you isn’t it?

Thanks:
First, thanks to
St. Nate who took the time to help me figure out this code thing so that I know how to add a banner.

Second, thanks to my cousin for the Madman.

Third, thanks to my readers for taking the time to read some of these pointless rambles, I promise to have many more in the future.