Thursday, March 31, 2005

Madman 2



I’ve been promising a real revision to the front page here and I know I’ve really taken my time. As you can imagine Little Intern carried most of the blame for that. After all, how can an exhausted resident who comes home only to be further enslaved be creative?

Therefore, it is my pleasure to introduce you to Madman 2, who is in direct competition with Madman 1 over who gets to own this site. Madman 2 has a distinct advantage, he knows that, as the old adage goes, it’s not what you know it’s who you know.

Madman 2 was created by my cousin Barbara (Thanks Babe, you’re awesome). Of course, I had to beg her to leave out any of the sexual inferences that invades most of her other artwork but I think she created something truly wonderful.

Now, if I could only find the time I have a great idea in mind already.

So which Madman do you like best?